Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pit Bull Awareness Day



Today I went to Albany to help spread the good word about my brothers and sisters at Pittie Palooza. Mom and I set up a table with all the good reading material from Animal Farm Foundation and National Canine Research Council. The posters and trading cards were very popular. When do I get one with my picture on it?These cuties were helping sell food and drinks.

This is Ramona. She is up for adoption from Mowhawk Hudson Humane Society.These are doggie cupcakes that I got to sample. I brought home one to share with my brother.
After a very long day doing tricks and showing everyone what a well behaved dog looks like, mom said I earned a few hours of freedom when we got home. I used my freedom to lick my brother's unfinished peanut butter kongs and make a nest on the couch. I don't even care about the cats screaming for their dinner. I am pooped.








No comments:

Post a Comment